Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life's Journey (so far)

       So far this journey of life has taken me to so many places. It's taken me to many states and countries and cultures and people but more than that it has taken me places within myself and places within people and places within Papa. 
       I have been in many different seasons in my life. I have learned many lessons and seen new things and realized that there is so much I don't know and so much I haven't seen. As I grow older and learn more I realize more and more that I know so little. 
       This season in my life that I am in is a very real, raw, and new place for me. Never in my life have I been in a season like this but all my past seasons have led to this. And never in my life have I seen Papa like this. It has been a hard season of wondering and searching and growing. 
       I have so many questions and there is so much I don't understand and so much I want to know. But in this new season I am learning more and more about His goodness and more and more about His love and that brings me peace. There is nothing that I want more than to be in Him and Him in me. It used to bother me to no end that I didn't have all the answers and confusion was my biggest enemy. I used to cry because I felt so lost wondering if I would ever be found. But now I see that Jesus is in me and because He is not lost, I am not either. 

       Answers are not my quest and confusion not my enemy. Love is the answer for all and He is here with me. Putting my life in His hands is what I love to do because I have seen and known His love and goodness. 

       23 years of this journey of life has taught me that I know very little and this simple fact brings a smile to my face and a leap to my heart. Because the less my head knows, the more space there is for Love and what He has planned. 

       My excitement for this life is coming back and I can't wait to live out the rest of it with Love. 



23 Years old. Still figuring out life and 
learning to love every step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment